To become a Member of PaddyWagon.ie you must be at least Eighteen (18) years old.
You must complete all of the fields on the registration form(s).
You should not have been convicted of any offence, or subject to any court order, relating to assault, violence, sexual misconduct or harassment. You are advised that a breach of this clause constitutes a serious breach of this Agreement.
Should you wish to sign up someone else to PaddyWagon.ie, you must have obtained the prior consent of this person in order for us to process their data and provide the Service to them via yourself.
- By posting your details within a profile, you agree that it is in compliance with our guidelines listed below:
- We reserve the right to modify any profiles in violation of our guidelines in order to prevent abuse and keep the content appropriate for our other members. Therefore, all profiles that are in violation of our guidelines are subject to being removed immediately and without prior notice.
- Every photo that you upload must only be of you and must clearly show your face.
- Photos must not be subject to copyright, show nudity, be offensive or vulgar, must not include children.
By signing up to PaddyWagon.ie, you confirm that you agree to the following:
- You will not use foul, threatening, abusive, hateful, racist, sexist or otherwise inappropriate language.
- You will not use profiles to promote activities that are illegal under the current statute laws.
- We reserve the right to remove any profile that does not appear to be genuine e.g. appears to be in use for spamming.
- We reserve the ultimate discretion as to which profiles, if any, are in violation of these guidelines.
By completing a profile with PaddyWagon.ie you are agreeing to the following statement:
I agree that I will be solely responsible for the content within my profile on this website. I will not hold the owner of this website responsible for any losses or damages to myself or to others that may result directly or indirectly from my profile being placed on this website.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with our other members. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other members.
- We will operate the Web site for the Service with the reasonable skill and care of an online service provider.
- We will do our best to maintain the operation of the Site for the Service, however, we may need to temporarily suspend the service for operational reasons (e.g. for repairs, planned maintenance or upgrades). We promise to restore the service as soon as reasonably possible after any suspension.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the Service from time to time provided that they do not have a material adverse effect on the quality of the Service.
- If we cannot do what we have promised in these Terms because of something beyond our reasonable control (including, without limitation, disputes involving our employees), we will not be liable for this.
Use of the Services
Password(s) and any other information used to identify a Member are strictly private and confidential and must not be passed on or shared with any third parties.
To access the Services you will need a computer, laptop and or smart mobile phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have (and continue to have) one of these devices including the cost of using these devices.
We may deactivate accounts of Members who have not used the Services for six months or more and for whom no password remains valid. In the case of paying Members, this six month period begins on the date that the last Password expired.
The Web site and the Service are provided on an “as-is” basis. We cannot guarantee and do not promise any specific results from use of the Site and/or the Service. We make no warranties, guarantees or representations as to the quality or fitness for a particular purpose of the Service except that we will operate the Site for the Service with reasonable skill and care of an online service provider.
All other conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity are hereby excluded.
We do not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed, uploaded or distributed through the Service by us, our partners or any member or any other person or entity. You acknowledge that any reliance upon such opinion, member profile, advice, statement or information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline of our members. Please use caution and common sense when using the Site and the Service.
Modifications to these Terms
We may alter or amend our terms and conditions upon giving reasonable notice in advance of such amendment taking effect. If upon receiving any notice, if you do not wish to continue with the Service, you may terminate the contract upon giving us notice, such notice to take effect upon the earlier of our receipt of your notice or the date upon which the amended terms and conditions would otherwise have taken effect. You will be deemed to have accepted any alteration and/or amendment if you continue to use the Service after the relevant period of notice has expired.